Do you have experience as an administrator?
Do you want a competitive salary and amazing benefits?
Then read on!
Competitive Salary + Benefits
8:30am to 5.00pm Mon to Fri
To be responsible for Department administration and to ensure a high standard of accuracy, standards and confidentiality are always upheld, to support the branch network.
- Maintenance of the Transport Department administration
- Keeping the Transport Software up to date
- Manage accident and insurance claims
- Manage company parking charge notifications
- Book / schedule and check that vehicles have been presented to their planned maintenance inspections on time, including the arrangement of MOT / servicing and repairs for the fleet of vehicles and plant machinery.
- Organising all transport related training dairies
- Organising department “relief driver” diaries
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Excellent organisational and time management skills / ability to prioritise
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Self-motivated, organised and methodical
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Competitive Salary
- 22 Days Annual leave (plus Public Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit (2 x basic salary)
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Income protection (subject to meeting criteria and completing 2 years’ service)
- Staff Purchase Scheme (applicable after 3 months service)
- Company Uniform (where applicable)
- Additional staff benefits
How to apply for the Office Administrator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Office Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Similar skills and experience includes: Admin, Administrator, HR Administration, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administration, Administration Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administration Manager, Personal Assistant