The team at AbacusNext International has a career opportunity for an Office Administrator in Edinburgh, UK.
WHO WE ARE
As a market leading technology provider, the AbacusNext group of companies works with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, we are seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
WHAT WE DO
We serve clients at every level of their organisation, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organisations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
We are seeking a friendly and professional individual to join our city-centre Edinburgh team to manage the day to day running of the office and facilities. Key responsibilities include;
- First point of contact for any office and administration matters
- Vendor management including insurances, landlord and general facilities
- Ensuring the office and staff members comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Management of petty cash
- Responsible for making any orders for office supplies
- Provide administration support to other departments including Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Organise and coordinate staff events
- Carrying out ad hoc projects requested by Senior Management
- Strong communicator
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
What We Offer:
At AbacusNext International, you will work in collaborative and innovative environment, with the opportunity for career progression and the ability to challenge yourself and add to your responsibilities as you grow with the company. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous leave allowance
- Private pension and health insurance
- Safari Books Online subscription - an online catalogue of more than 40,000 books, videos, and interactive tutorials from over 200 of the world’s best publishers, including O’Reilly and Pearson
- Microsoft Gold partnership, allowing full MSDN access and monthly Azure credit
- Regular work-based and social activities with the wider AbacusNext International team