POSITION: Office Administrator
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
HOURS: Full time
LOCATION: Co. Durham, DL1 4PQ
Established for over 30 years, our client works with design agencies, local authorities, public and private sector businesses along with private individuals on a regular basis.
The company is looking to recruit an Officer Administrator to work in a busy office environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding exhibition and display graphic business. This role would be ideal for a graduate who is looking for the start their career. Opportunities to progress within the company are available for the right person.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Duties will include handling customer/supplier telephone and email enquiries, preparing quotations, stock control and ordering, dispatch, invoicing and production administration.
- The position is full-time, and subject to a 6-month probationary period.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience would be an asset, however full on-the-job training will be given.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have high educational standards and first class literacy/numeracy skills.
- A team player, but able to work on own initiative.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Must live within a commutable distance.
- At least 3 A levels at grades A-C
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Admin, Administration, Secretarial, PA and Administration, Office Roles.