Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Full Time, Permanent, Monday : Friday, 09:00 : 17:30
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client?s team in a busy and varied administrative role which is key in the smooth running of their Sales office. The role will focus on supporting the commercial activities within our clients Company.
The role requires a highly organised individual who is able to work to timescales ensuring accuracy of their work and that production needs for materials are met along with the raising of timely invoices to customers.
- To answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner assuming each one could have a direct sales impact.
- To be responsible for undertaking the purchasing function to include the raising of purchase orders within Company.
- To undertake the data input of order processing.
- To undertake general sales and office administrative duties to support the business.
- To complete all the administration required in the red wallet process to ensure the Production staff fully understand what is expected from them. This will include:
- Cutting lists.
- Job cards.
- Cutting lists.
- To undertake any such reasonable duties that may be required from time-to-time by the Company.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to be professional, flexible and to prioritise effectively.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Company?s products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise English.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Pegasus OPERA desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to multitask efficiently