Find your passion, grow your potential, be part of our worldwide team.
We value our people’s unique contributions and we work together as part of a high-performing team to deliver on what we promise. We’re focused on fostering an inclusive culture where our people’s diverse thinking, skills and experiences add value to our customers, communities and business.
We are a UK based seed and grain merchant specialising in the trade, import, and export of cereals, oil seeds and pulses. Saxon Agriculture are at the forefront of the UK’s agricultural seed market, whilst our farm business development managers and agents work alongside our growers throughout the season. Offering innovative marketing strategies, we provide farmers and grain consumers effective risk management amidst global market volatility.
About the role
This is an 14-month fixed term contract covering parental leave in our busy Swaffham office. As Office Administrator, you will be supporting the business services functions through completion of compliance and trade support administration activities.
Primary accountabilities will include:
- Perform supply chain admin activities including contract entry, amendment and issuing, securing and processing of delivery details, production and issuing of self-bills and invoices
- Perform compliance administration activities, including data gathering and presentation for delivery declarations and stock management
- Issuing, tracking and ensuring return of requests for data from suppliers and customers
- Ensuring company electronic knowledge base is maintained and updated including quality assurance data
- Ensuring up to date information relating to feed and food safety is received and acted upon
- Reporting on customer compliance to traders in line with procedures
- Query investigation and resolution.
About your experience
Our ideal candidate will have the following essential experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong relationship building and engagement skills
- Desire to thrive in a vibrant agricultural trading and supply chain business.
- Experience in following compliance and audit procedures
- Demonstrated work within a Quality Management framework/system
- Administration experience within logistics / supply chain.
A shared passion for balance and belonging.
At Saxon Agriculture, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
If you have questions regarding this role prior to applying, the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org