Established in 1989, we are an award-winning food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Cashier to work in our Sidcup Branch and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth and input orders to the system for collection and delivery.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Can do attitude
- A genuine passion for food
- Sales approach
- Persuasion and Assertiveness
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- High level language and of computer literacy (Good levels of command Word, Excel is a must)
We offer a salary of £18,000
- Monday to Sunday (depending on your contract) (no nights)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrollment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- JJ Discount Portal
- Continues developments and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
up to £18,000.00 per year