Job Title: Office and HR Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
They are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about people and organisation. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and will have good project management and communication skills. Ideally, they will have experience working in a similar role.
The primary purpose of this role is to support office management activities for their Shrewsbury office, Facilities Management and some HR Administration.
The role will involve being responsible for office activities such as purchasing, expenses, and maintenance. It will also support the Chief of People Process and Office and Talent Manager with administrative duties such as documentation administration, CV support and meeting diarisation, ad hoc support and administration.
Responsible for supporting:
- The setup process for new starters
- The leavers process
- Initial induction days for new staff
- HR administration in tangent with Chief of People Process and Office and Talent Manager
- The purchasing process for office equipment, office stationery, office sundries and any other ad hoc purchases approved by management
- The recruitment process
- The expenses process in shrewsbury
- The office processes such as Recycling & Waste, stock levels
- Office maintenance
- Office utilities
- A safe and secure working environment
- Ad-hoc office related projects on request
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Being responsible for smooth running of the office
- Meeting room management
- Office facilities management
- Office maintenance and daily routines
- Utilities management
- Office supply management
- Supporting Health & Safety aspects
- Supporting new starter and leaver processes
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share options scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources Executive, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources, HR team Admin, Talent Development Administrator, Junior HR Advisor, Administrative Support, Office Administrator may also be considered for this role.