The position of Ocean Import Co-ordinator sits within our Manchester branch and will ensure that the Manchester branch executes all import shipments effectively and efficiently to meet and exceed customer and CEVA’s expectations.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is determined, focused and goes that extra mile. You will also be professional and willing to push boundaries.
- Proven, demonstrable experience within an Ocean Import role
- Familiar with Customs Clearances / Shipping Terms / Documentation
- Experienced in liaising with overseas agents / Shipping Lines / Co-loaders
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Target driven and clear prioritisation ability
- Good PC Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong communicator
- Desire to develop career and progress within the CEVA organisation
If you think that your skills and experience are a good fit, apply today!
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve as well as the opportunity to develop and progress. With over 50 sites in the UK we offer excellent long term career prospects as well as other perks such as pension, discount voucher scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.