Job Reference: J265-1505
- Elysium Healthcare
As an Occupational Therapist, join the supportive team at Ty Gwyn Hall in Llantilio Pertholey – a rehabilitation and recovery service - where you will help people with mental health needs to develop new skills and build a brighter future.
You will be working alongside the Occupational Therapy team as maternity cover. You will have experience in managing a designated caseload and will be responsible for completing assessments, planning therapeutic sessions, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to service users care plans.With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
This role involves:
- Facilitate a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions.
- Plan and implement interventions and therapeutic activities
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
To be successful in this role:
- Current HPC registration and full BOAT membership with evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Knowledge and use of a range of OT assessments and outcome measures.
- Experience of working within a similar setting.
- Member of the RCOT Mental Health Specialist Section.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent occupational therapy qualification
- Minimum of 1 years post qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist
- In-patient or community mental health OT clinical experience.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £25,000 Pro Rata
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.