- Contribute to develop the Mid-term plan direction and transformation
- Monitoring the end-to-end process of the O2C work-stream
- Identifying and suggesting process improvements; planning and implementing according the Governance model; with higher quality, more standard operations whilst reducing overall operations costs
- Work closely with all Stakeholders, with regular communication and engagement on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes comparing to target.
- Identify process requirements and ensuring coaching, mentoring and training needs are understood and met.
- Apply change management expertise and solutions through the transformation program, and communicating to Senior Management on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes
- Maintain high level of risk management and compliance
- Assure support and training is provided to improve the skills and experience to all users.
- System ownership and Support training
- Monitor SSC Contract conditions , Performance, Satisfaction that enables the function delivers an effective and efficient service.
- Support all Branches/Entities/SSC Operationally aligned with Governance model
- Review and resolve risks and issues, develop mitigation plans and escalate
O2C Process Lead experience required:
- This role will liaise heavily with non-finance teams, therefore must be able to demonstrate influencing skills and have proven track records working with various types of functions
- Advance knowledge and experience of SSC operations in O2C area
- Knowledge of international payment methods, securities and trade credit insurance
- Experience and knowledge of financial and ERP systems around Accounts Receivable and Master Data
This O2C Process Lead role, based in Bracknell, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry.
The O2C Process Lead, based in Bracknell, is responsible for managing the performance of the O2C function within the SSC, compelling the business to adopt an efficient, standardised process to deliver effective and sustainable benefit for the FMCG organisation.