Spicerhaart offers a broad range of service offerings covering home sales, lettings, property management, mortgages, insurances, conveyancing and surveying. Sales covers preowned properties, new properties and repossessed properties.
Our dedicated, experienced team, of more than 2,000 employees across the UK, provide many services to thousands of people every year. We help sellers secure the best possible price for their property, through award-winning marketing techniques and cutting-edge technology, as well as provide support to those buying, renting or letting a property. Our efficient techniques and value gain for our customers is why they continue to return and use our services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
The main purpose of this role is to support the Nexus Operations Manager and her PA by providing secretarial and administrative duties within a challenging environment.
- You will be responsible for increasing the available properties to canvass through research on property websites
- Required to deal with inbound phone calls and routing as necessary
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients where appropriate
- Offer a high standard of customer service
- Preparing property brochures for public presentation
- Creation of property floor plans
- Enhancement of property images
- Filling documents and recording performance
- Minute taking and recruitment administration
- Carry out general administration duties and other ad hoc duties and projects as and when required
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, Internet and email
- Excellent organisational ability and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good standard of written and verbal communication
- Confident telephone manner
- You will be open and honest with us and will act with integrity at all times
- You will commit to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve your personal goals
- You will have a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development and will commit to implement all that you learn
- You will show respect to customers, partners and all other members of the Spicerhaart family
- You will uphold the reputation of the family and behave in line with our core beliefs at all times
- You will take responsibility for your physical well-being and ensure that you do all that you can to remain fit and healthy both in body and spirit
The successful candidate with have a good standard of general education, including a GCSE grade A-C (9 - 4) and above, or equivalents, Level 1, in English and maths
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Training will be a mixture of in-house and College based. A mentor will also be available to help you with evidence work required.
HOURS OF WORK
9.00-6.00 Monday to Friday
Weekend working as and when required, with time given back in lieu
NVQ Apprentice Salary £156 per week
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE START OF A CAREER FOR YOU?
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to Liane.Coward@spicerhaart.co.uk