We offer £250 welcome bonus paid on satisfactory completion of probationary period and £250 recommend a friend bonus.
At LRH Homes and St Cloud Care, we strive to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are supported and encouraged to live as full a life as possible. Our commitment is to provide the highest possible standards of care to our residents. We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve. Our staff are fully trained and care for our residents with dignity and respect.
Our logo clearly states Care, Comfort and Compassion and that’s what we are all about!
If you have passion for providing excellent care and an understanding of the needs of others and you enjoy looking after people we would like to hear from you. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Carer / Care Assistant
who can work in a nursing and residential care home environment to join one of our care Homes, Bourne House, Southborough and Hamilton in Surbiton, Greater London
The Job Role
- In your role as Care Assistant, you will be expected to care for the emotional, physical and social needs of the residents in our care while we are expected to take care of you. Some of the duties include:
- Providing personal care to residents ensuring hygiene and dressing needs are met
- Providing companionship to our residents
- Offering emotional support to residents and their families
- Assisting with meals and drinks and day to day activities
Rewards and Benefits
Our Care Assistants are at the heart of what we do; which is why in return for your dedication you will receive a competitive rate in line with the latest pay review and a number of benefits.
We are passionate about developing careers and we offer apprenticeships and exciting career opportunities. We have supported our carers to become Team Leaders, Qualified Nurses and even Home Managers!
The ideal Care Assistant / Support Worker candidate will:
- Have a warm and friendly approach which is respectful and professional
- Have a passion for caring for the elderly and their families
- Have the ability to deliver the highest standards of care to our Residents
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Ideally have an NVQ2 (although this is not essential)
If you feel you can provide loving and nurturing care to people in this environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are passionate about care and we support the Care Workers Charity.