Nursery Nurse - Redbourn
We are currently recruiting for qualified level 3 nursery nurse to join a reputable nursery setting in Redbourn.
This setting has 90 places for children and is devoted to providing the best possible care and is a great place to work.
Key responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse role in Redbourn:
- Room Planning, Key Children Planning, Activity Planning
- Being a mentor to junior team members / apprentices
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
Essential skills required of the Nursery Nurse in Redbourn:
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Based in Redbourn/St Albans area or easily commutable to the area
- Minimum 1 year Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Strong communication skills with children
- Strong communication skills with adults
Apply now to become a Nursery Nurse in Redbourn