New job opening for an experienced Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) to work with one the highly reputed service within the Kington area.
The home Support is given to people with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, a progressive illness, dementia or end-of-life care and companionship.
The successful candidate will offered an excellent salary of £60,000per annum plus other great benefits.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to- day management of nursing home. Ensuring the company continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities are met. The company is an ambitious, forward thinking Organisation and you must be committed. To developing and enhancing the service we provide to residents at nursing home.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to deal effectively with emergencies
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage the performance of others
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and promote positive working relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues
- Ability to cope under pressure
- A positive attitude to change
- Work practice which promotes equality and diversity
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse either RGN or RMN and have experience in managing a service.
Reference ID: 1483
For more information please call Tina White on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org