Topps is an international publisher of collectables delighting fans of all ages around the world.
Our core business is in trading cards and stickers holding global licenses such as UEFA Champions League, Bundesliga, Star Wars and WWE. MATCH ATTAX has been our most famous brand in most European countries.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Manager is to manage and develop relationships in line with service level agreements, achieving sales forecasts and achieving objectives in the Nordics. You will be required to implement, with maximum efficiency, monthly and annual plans.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer EMEA
- Develop & grow sales with existing accounts, actively targeting accounts to pro-actively grow the market share in the newstrade sector
- Target new accounts to grow market share
- Responsible for looking after well-established Retail Accounts
- Managing Toy distributors
- Planning promotions and negotiating range space at retail
- Monitoring sales and forecasting
- Establish productive & professional relationships with key personnel
- A general understanding of the Nordics retail market and sectors
- Working knowledge of negotiation skills, with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills, with experience of interacting with buyers at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Competence in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Out-going personality, with confidence to work under your own initiative when required
- The successful candidate will be a pro-active individual, who also feels comfortable working as part of a wider team. You will possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines. You will be confident in presenting data in a concise, easy-to-understand format and engaging manner. Account management experience or magazine distribution experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and challenging
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and accepting of change
- Has the ability to work well under pressure.
- Account Management experience - gained through delivery of key objectives.
- Possessing excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships.
- A track record of making the right decisions under pressure.
- The ability to multi-task and manage own workload to deadlines whilst accommodating urgent requests.
- The ability to solve problems and ability to use own initiative to drive change and improvement.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Presentation skills
Preferably located in Sweden or Denmark. If native of Nordics, then also Frankfurt or London locations are possible.