Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Non-Executive Director to join their growing team in Birmingham.
Job Title: Non-Executive Director - Housing - Local Government
Location: Birmingham / West Midlands
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon time commitment
Do you have extensive experience working at a senior level within the Public Sector?
Do you have a passion for helping vulnerable people? Do you want to make a difference within your local community and throughout the West Midlands?
Non-Executive Director - Housing - Local Government - The Client:
My client is a well-established provider of housing, refugee integration and employment services in the South of England. They have grown massively over the last 10 years and are continuing to grow steadily.
As part of their growth plan, they are also beginning to offer their services across the West Midlands and are in need of a senior, board level, Non-Executive Director to increase their presence throughout Birmingham and the neighbouring areas.
Non-Executive Director - Housing - Local Government - The Role:
You will play a key and active role in the future develop of the enterprise across the West Midlands through your knowledge of working within the Public Sector.
You will be familiar with networking, attending events and promoting your passions through speaking.
With realistic yet impressive growth plans to increase the number the individuals they are able to help, you will use your experience gained from the Public Sector to best direct the board and strategy.
The Successful Non-Executive Director - Housing - Local Government will:
- Be an experienced Non-Executive Director acting at a senior board level.
- Have the ability to act as an effective Non-Executive Director.
- Hold the ability to exercise independent judgement and think objectively.
- Have strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have sound business acumen.
- Hold experience of high-level financial management and budget oversight.
- Have an understanding of the principles and practice of good governance.
- Also have an understanding of the principles and practice of effective risk management.
If you are currently a Senior Officer, NED, Non-Executive Chair, Director, Chair, CEO, Chief Executive Director, Councillor, Cabinet Member with experience of social housing then please click 'Apply' to submit your CV for this exciting opportunity now.