Put your customer service and sales skills to good use!
Are you looking for a role where a degree is not necessary?
Do you have little or no experience?
Our client has become one of the country's top Sales, Customer Service and Marketing companies with associated sales offices both nationally and internationally. Our client truly believes that people are the key to their success therefore they seek candidates who are passionate about learning sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment.
What`s on offer in sales, customer service and marketing with this company?
- Opportunities for career progression
- Recognition for hard work
- Travel opportunities
- Fantastic commission plus great incentives
- Friendly and fun environments with a great social calendar
- Access to one on one coaching in sales, customer service and marketing
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivation and strong work ethic
- Great personal presentation
- Team player
- Willingness to develop sales and customer service skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a successful and passionate events and residential marketing team in a vibrant company and think these qualities best describe you, then please click the APPLY button. The role is offered on a self employed basis with earnings being commission only, the opportunity this gives Sales Assistants is a fantastic platform for higher than average earnings based on your own work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people who work as retail assistants, waiters, waitresses, bar staff, shop assistants, admins and warehouse operatives on a full time basis to start earning more than the minimum wage as average earnings within this role are between £300-£600 per week, paid weekly!
Graduates are welcome to apply!