Night Warehouse Operative
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative Nights roles in the Rugeley area for a growing manufacturing of Ceramic and Metal Sanitaryware.
As a Night Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience.
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
Night Warehouse Operative Details:
- Salary: £9.50ph rising to £11.32 after 4 weeks dependant on if you have had 100% attendance.
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative are 10pm - 6am Sunday - Thursday
- Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary, may be come permanent to the right candidate
Role of a Night Warehouse Operative :
- Picking orders from locations within the warehouse,
- Using a PPT (pallet pump truck), or a LLOP (low level order picker)
- You'll be required to use a burner to shrink the plastic wrapping onto the loaded pallets.
- Loading and unloading
There are various different departments you may be working in. There may be opportunities for you to work in a department that suits you, based on your previous experience.
Benefits of working with us as a Night Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please appyly now with an up to date CV.
Immediate starts available.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
9.50 - 11.32 per hour
Overtime + BH Bonus
Overtime + BH Bonus