Night Warehouse Operative - Ongoing Work
We are recruiting for Night Warehouse Operative roles in Dunstable. Are you looking for ongoing Warehouse work, a job for all year round? We have great opportunities working at the Perfume shop distribution centre in Dunstable.
Fixed shifts, Nights 21:45-21:00. Excellent training & development opportunities to kick start your career.
Working a 5 from 7 rota with regular overtime available. We are easily reachable by the Busway, only 8 minutes travel from Luton town centre!
Opportunities for permanent contracts are available after qualifying period.
Requirements of a Night Warehouse Operative
- No experience is required as full training is provided
- A good level of English is required.
- £9.97/ hour, (Overtime paid at £13.26) - first 12 weeks
- £10.32/ hour, (Overtime paid at £13.73) - after 12 weeks
- Working a 5 from 7 shift pattern
- Ongoing training, LLOP, FLT etc
- Order picking /LLOP picking and other general warehouse duties
Benefits of working with us as a Night Warehouse Operative:
- Free WiFi
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Subsidised Arriva bus routes
- Discount Card after qualifying period
- Weekly Pay
- 28+ Holidays per year
- NVQ courses after qualifying period
- Onsite car park
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Night Warehouse Operative position please click apply.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
9.97 - 13.73 per hour