Are you looking for a new role that will support your passion for hospitality?
Would you like to join a growing award winning company that is known across the industry for its career progression potential?
The Talbot is a historic hotel in Oundle Northamptonshire with a premium food and beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning market town.
We are looking for a talented Night Supervisor to join the team at this hotel with a well-established reputation in the local area. Your daily duties will include:
Bar | Restaurant | Hotel | Night | Supervisor | Administration | Health and Safety | General Assistant | Cleaning
- Check in late arrivals, check out early departures
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Setting up of functions/meeting rooms and breakfast
- Support all departments where required
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information
- We offer competitive salaries, and an equal share of all tips
- An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- Expanding company with exceptional career progression opportunities
- Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- Hero of the month bonus
- Many more fantastic benefits!
The Coaching Inn Group is an award-winning operator of 15 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards, and a 2018 BII National Innovation in Training Award. We have a proud focus on People and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour