MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a Night Security Officer for a busy distribution centre in Avonmouth BS35 4GH.
The role will involve working shifts on a 4 on 4 off pattern.
Cover at short notice may also be required occasionally.
· Booking in & out of visitors and vehicles
· Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence
· Knowledge of security systems including life safety systems
· Check alarms and log information
· Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
· Patrolling of premises
· Dealing with contractors
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply with your CV, please also include your PERSONAL email address to speed up the interview process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must have security experience, be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards and have the ability to work unsupervised and his/her own transport to get to work
Applicants must be SIA badged.
This is a long-term position with room for progression.