Our client is a beautiful 5 star hotel in the heart of Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Night Manager who will lead the Front of House operation on a nightly basis in order to provide an exceptional guest experience, from arrival through to departure.
As Night Manager you will anticipate guests needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered at all times.
Your role will cover the following:
- Duty Manager responsibilities - to oversee the nightly running of Front of House in order to ensure a smooth operation in all Front of House areas and ensuring guests receive seamless experiences.
- Ultimately responsible for the provision of a seamless guest experience.
- Offer support and guidance to the team in order to ensure all team members work as one team to produce an intuitive and seamless service delivery according to all hotel standards.
- Handle and oversee complaints ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve these and ensure customer satisfaction. Log all incidents and follow up with the General Manager and the guest.
- Ensure a lobby presence at all times especially peak times. Greeting and meeting with guests. Ensuring all VIP Guests are met.
- In addition promoting hotel services and facilities.
- Responsible for the training and performance of the team, ensuring this is carried out and monitored on a daily basis.
- Daily reporting - nightly reports
- Run end of day using the hotels operating system
- Create daily briefing sheet
- Send out report pack to HOD's
- To coordinate with all hotel departments by anticipating and communicating guests needs.
- Daily Inspection of Front of House/ Back Office areas and guest rooms.
- Following up on guest complaints and queries from the day
- Live our values on a daily basis through being a hotel brand ambassador.
The ideal candidate will be from a 4 or 5 star hotel background and have worked as a night manager. You will have Opera and Delphi knowledge and be very computer
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK
£27,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year