Night Care Assistants - Sherwood House (Linby, NG15)
£16,104- £16,543 per annum, pro rata (£8.37 - £8.60 per hour) + enhancements for night working
This is a Quick Apply Vacancy - The application process will take no longer than 15 minutes
Night Care Assistants x 2 - 33hrs per week & 22hrs per week
Would you rather work night shifts to fit round other commitments?
Our client is looking to expand their team of Night Care Assistants and are looking for proactive and passionate individuals to join the team at Sherwood House.
Sherwood House is a Residential Care home situated in the lovely village of Linby (NG15); a few miles north of Nottingham.
This beautifully refurbished property provides a special home for nineteen residents and is a scenic and peaceful place to work.
As well as providing emotional and practical support to the residents, you will be required to provide personal care e.g. washing, bathing, dressing, feeding, hoisting. Some domestic duties will also be required.
There will also be an element of moving and handling involved in the role as some of the residents have mobility needs; as such, you will need to be willing and able to undertake these duties.
Good communication skills is essential in this role as you will need to communicate effectively with the residents and your colleagues to be able to provide a person-centred service.
You don’t need to have experience as they provide full training and support. However, you must share their values and be passionate about providing great quality care for older people and making a real difference.
A typical night shift will be from 8.45pm to 7.45am; this includes weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is required. You will receive double time for Christmas and New Year shifts.
Due to the location of the project, public transport is not always readily available; therefore access to your own vehicle would be a bonus.
10 Reasons to work for our client:
- Competitive salary
- 28.5 days leave + bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Options for Pensions
- Family Friendly Working Policies e.g. Flexible Working, maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave policies
- Free Enhanced DBS and Training i.e. MAPPA and other qualifications
- Benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc.
- Free Health cashback plan and option to upgrade to include family members
- £250 for referring a friend/family member who is appointable and starts employment in a Care Assistant or Support Worker role
- Tax-free Child Care Vouchers through Salary Sacrifice
- Free access to 24hr assistance program for advice and support
You will need to attach a CV in order to apply for this role.
Interviews: Interviews are being arranged on an on-going basis
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups and disabled candidates.
pro rata + enhancements for night working