Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn between £10.75 - £11.25 per hour as a Night Care Assistant in Chelmsford with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in Chelmsford and surrounding areas.
With a number of hours and working patterns available, this is perfect for those who are looking to work night shifts around other commitments, family responsibilities or want a full-time career. By committing to regular hours each week you are sure to have continuity and flexibility in your day-to-day life.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training. If you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and nights – guaranteed hours available (we are especially looking for 8 pm - 8 am night shifts)
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life