Our client, the fastest growing Courier and Logistics Company in the UK, is looking for NHS Testing Call Controllers to support their existing team managing the daily interaction for Ecourier- NHS Testing activity. You will be based in Birmingham. This is a Temporary Contract rolling 6 months review and the hours are 07:00-19:00 4 on 4 off. The successful candidates will receive a salary of £22,000 per Annum.
They are a UK subsidiary of a global logistics giant with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people Worldwide. They are a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’S top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland from where they control more than 1,500 courier vehicles each day When their 45 plus branches hand over to their Out of Hours Team for the South, based in West Drayton, they need to ensure that there is proper focus and control in relation to all activities.
The successful candidate will be the join a team who is point of contact for E-Courier- NHS Testing. The call controller will use a range of systems to gather and enter information, track live deliveries, process new deliveries and liaise with sites across the UK on a day to day basis.
NHS Testing Call Controller - Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing emails regarding new and existing deliveries from customer Inbound/outbound calls regarding deliveries
- Deal with daily queries raised by customer and Rico locations.
- Manage customer systems and adhere to SLA’s for data entry
- Escalating issues to management when needed
- Manage a wide range of customers and ensure deliveries are tracked and updated on time
- Assist with training of new personnel and maintain training records once fully trained
- Manage customer reporting requirements
Knowledge and Experience Required for the NHS Testing Call Controller Role:
- Excellent Communications skills in English both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident dealing with customers both internal and external
- Ability to type at a minimum of 35 wpm
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (Ability to complete V-Lookups and Pivot tables)
- Customer focused, strives to deliver a high standard of service
- Good geographical knowledge
Hours: 07:00-19:00 4 on 4 off
Duration: Temporary Contract rolling 6 months review
If you want to be part of their dynamic team as an NHS Testing Call Controller and believe you have the skills and drive to join the fastest growing Courier and Logistics Company in the UK, please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter.
No Agencies Please.