Job Reference: J183-A-20-74838
- Central Advertising - Other
- South London
- £38,000 - £42,000
This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
Would you like:
- To work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated on improving and delivering services rather than delivering the same for less?
- Outstanding personal development and CPD opportunities?
- Flexibility that enables you to balance your work life and personal commitments?
Vita Health Group are looking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our NHS – MSK team to provide Operational leadership for the service in addition to managing a physiotherapy team across our South London/Hampshire clinics and remote working staff. You will lead a team of physiotherapists, support with the Operational delivery of the service and see a variety of patients and clinical conditions, accompanied with regular access to our excellent clinical support network from our leadership team.
- You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of physiotherapists including performance appraisal
- You will be delivering face to face assessments and treatment and support your team in providing effective and evidence-based management of musculoskeletal conditions in our successful service
- You will be responsible for supporting the Service Leads with the day to day Operational performance of the service to include delivering to both clinical and non-clinical KPI’s, workforce planning and recruitment, and successfully implementing and executing new processes and procedures within a large team. You will manage patient complaints and incidents with support from the NHS-MSK leadership team
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team across clinical and administrative functions
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service
- Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
Skills and Experience:
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence-based practice
- Proven management experience, a natural ability to motivate others and a genuine interest in coaching and developing people
- Proactive and dynamic with a passion for developing strong working relationships within the team as well as with external stakeholders including patients, GPs, Practice Managers and commissioners
- Confident, organized and an excellent communicator
- Operational experience including delivering to KPI’s and the ability to innovate and drive both service performance and improvements
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills
- Use of data to measure performance and to drive behaviour change
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
How to Apply
Please submit a copy of your CV for review via the NHS jobs apply section
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.