Job Reference: J183-A-20-75564
- Central Advertising - Other
- NHS MSK
- South London
- £25,000 - £27,500
This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
- Vita Health Group are looking to recruit outstanding candidates to join our NHS – MSK physiotherapy team based in South London.
- You will be delivering remote and face to face assessments and treatment, whilst some aspects of the role will involve remote work, ability to commute to clinic locations is essential.
- This post is suitable for new graduate Physiotherapists, or experienced Physiotherapists who have not previously worked in an MSK setting.
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service.
- Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service.
- You will join our development programme which has a proven record of helping Physiotherapist gain robust MSK competencies, achieved through 1:1 support and mentorship, quarterly study days and enhanced administrative time in addition to joining wider team continuing professional development sessions.
- You will have the support of a dedicated team leader and the wider clinical team for clinical and operational queries.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence-based practice
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist in an MSK setting
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- HCPC & CSP registration
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills
- Previous experience of working as a Physiotherapist in an NHS setting
- Able to demonstrate practice that considers wider aspects of health and well-being (e.g. through CPD, or reflective practice)
- Previous experience in a telehealth environment
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process,you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Continued Professional Development and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Retirement training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral cash incentive (Subject to Tax and NI)
- Uniform provided (Where applicable)
- Employee Assistant Program
How to Apply
Please submit a copy of your CV for review via the NHS jobs apply section
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.