New Product Development Administrator
Shoreham by Sea
Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30
A rare career opportunity is available with Hunters’ client, an award-winning creative design company, for a New Product Development Administrator. The New Product Development Administrator supports the NPD team with their administrative duties. The New Product Development Administrator would suit a NPD graduate or someone with recent NPD experience.
We are looking for in the New Product Development Administrator:
- A creative flair
- A passion for product design
- Self-Management Skills (including time management & prioritisation).
- IT skills, Office (Excel to medium / high standard), Email and Internet Navision (desirable but not necessity)
- Hands on and flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Health & Safety conscious
- Knowledge of the design process (from idea to on the shelf) desirable but not necessity
- Support New Product Development (NPD) as required.
- Document and keep photos of all products that come through the department.
- Maintain a good relationship with Business Support Team (BST) to ensure that presentations are kept up to date.
- Process and follow through with sample request from Sales, BST and Photography.
- Manage and deal with mock up packaging requests within the company.
- Manage a gold seal approval process on all products developed within the NPD team.
- Take control of the NPD area in the sample room ensuring it is kept clean, tidy and organised.
- Assist the NPD team with all copy for packaging, catalogues, shows and customers.
- Chase and liaise with factories ensuring all production samples are sent on time.
- Take meeting minutes in all NPD meetings and ensure these are sent with an overview to the team.
- Work with NPD to ensure that critical paths are adhered to.