This New Logo Enterprise Sales position focuses on the identification and generation of new business opportunities across UK and Europe, selling Corethree’s complete portfolio of mobile ticketing, data aggregation and MaaS services to strategically important enterprise level accounts. This position is focused on targeting strategic accounts, planning and forecasting against target, as well as utilising key metrics to track and measure effort and success.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker with impact, possessing strong commercial acumen and extensive SaaS and ideally e-ticketing into transport or events industry knowledge, with the credibility to be an internal and external thought leader and spokesperson for Corethree.
The primary responsibility will be to drive new sales of mobile ticketing, virtual point of sale solutions, data analytics engine and ancillary products and services to enterprise level clients, international transport organisations, entertainment, sport and event businesses, creating sustainable long-term relationships with key Enterprise customers.
Responsible for proactively identifying new business opportunities and building a pipeline of activity from initial qualification to close through a complex sales cycle. Works autonomously with prospects and internal teams to identify and eliminate any barriers to revenue generation.
Demonstrates in depth Corethree product and service knowledge with the ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell and maximise revenue in each client interaction. M-Commerce and ticketing subject matter expert, pro-actively engaged across the transport and entertainments industry to retain relevant skills and knowledge.
Has a successful track record of identifying and winning tenders, taking ownership of the entire process, sourcing the required information from internal stakeholders to create compelling, precise and detailed documentation.
Demonstrating deep financial and strategic insight into target customers and demonstrates a clear understanding of customers mobile ticketing and data strategies, utilising industry knowledge and product insight to build and deliver against a long-term client strategy.
Working largely autonomously the candidate will be the interface for Corethree in a specific determined vertical(s), and as such should present themselves as credible and confident with the ability to negotiate at Senior Management level as well as being comfortable with Enterprise procurement processes.
This is an ambassadorial role representing Corethree at industry events and conferences, the candidate must have proven ability in presenting to large audiences with competence and confidence.
High degree of self-sufficiency but reports to senior management regularly and provides timely updates on both Pipeline and Forecasts for all product lines and services.
Proactively updates the CRM to ensure accurate data is available and sales activity is recorded and role models best practice sales administration practices for other team members.
Negotiation of pricing and discounts as well as contractual terms within set parameters
UK drivers license and appropriate car essential.
- MEDDICC or MEDDPIC expert.
- Uses SPIN selling techniques.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding prospect expectations and anticipating prospect needs. Works in close partnership with prospects to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship.
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence; understands team dynamics; builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise. Considered a valuable source of expertise and knowledge.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies.
- Champions innovative projects and demonstrates commitment to business excellence.
- Plays an active role in shaping internal strategy with market knowledge, ideas and contributions sought out by key stakeholders.
- Uses knowledge of industry trends and best practice to support and drive sales.
- Overachieving against quota.
- Proven capability to proactively manage a complex and lengthy sales cycle.
- Successful track record of identifying and winning tenders.
- Demonstrated experience of using a strategic understanding of the prospect, products and mobile technology, to identify sales opportunities and be viewed as a trusted partner by the prospect.
- Significant experience in selling product or solutions, preferably in SaaS and mobile technology. Data services experience strongly desired.
- Strong track record of using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure new business activities are visible to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and successfully manage multiple stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Significant personal relationship management and influencing skills in a solution sales environment.
- Experience creating and owning detailed client proposals.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating the ability to adapt communication style to an audience.
- Ability to utilise Microsoft Office products.
- A strong network of relevant clients and contacts.
- Strong Social Media presence and skills
- Experience in Events Sector
- Experience in Transport technology or MaaS companies an advantage.
- £Competitive Basic & Strong OTE
- 23 days holiday
- Pension (after three months employment)
- Bupa Healthcare package (after probation period)
Mac Laptop and Smartphone provided.