Network Security Engineer - IT Network Security Engineer
Network security - Firewall - Unfied threat management - Web filtering - Web application firewall - VPN - Cisco - CCNA - CCNP - JNCIA - JNCIS - JNCIP - network security architecture
We are looking for an enthusiastic Network Security Engineer to join a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding company.
As a Network Security Engineer, you will be implementing a range of technologies, providing services to various enterprise level organisations. The role will be vast and provide huge opportunity to expand your skillset.
In the role you will design, implement and support network security architecture including firewalls, unified threat management, web filtering, web application firewall, email security, two factor authentication and VPN technology. This is a high growth company offering real scope for progression and development
Ideal Skills and Experience (not all essential):
- You must have experience with Designing, Implementating and Supporting a range of Network Security products and services
- Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint or Fortinet experience
- Fortinet / Fortigate / Cisco ASA / Any other firewall
- Routing, switching, network installation / configuration / maintenance
- WAN / LAN / TCP/IP / Routing Protocols / L2 / L3
- Fault diagnosis and ability to troubleshoot
- Any knowledge of the following would also be beneficial: web filtering, email security, unified threat management, two factor authentication, VPN, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, fibre technologies, radio, wicrowave, fibre
Please note, you must have a full drivering license and clear any DBS/CRB checks.
Most importantly, a positive attitude and the desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly is essential, as training and development (including professional certifications such as JNCIP / CCNP will be invested in the successful Network Security Engineer.
Please click apply now for a quick turnaround.
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year