Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer - IT Network Engineer
Skills: Network - LAN - WAN - Routers - Switches - TCP/IP - Firewall - Cisco - Fortinet - FortiGate
Due to company expansion the position as a Network Engineer has been created within a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding business.
As a Network Engineer, you will be supporting a range of network and security technologies, providing services to various organisations both SME and enterprise. In addition, your role will also involve some project work.
In the role you will install, maintain, and support network security architecture including routers, switches, firewalls, unified threat management, web filtering, web application firewall, email security, two factor authentication and VPN technology.
This is a high growth company offering real scope for progression and development . In addition the role will be vast and provide huge opportunity to expand your skillset.
Ideal Skills and Experience (not all essential):
- Routing, switching, network support / installation / configuration / maintenance
- Experience and knowledge with WAN / LAN / TCP/IP / Routing Protocols / L2 / L3
- Experience with networking vendor platforms such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoint
- Fortinet / FortiGate / Cisco ASA / Any other firewall
- Fault diagnosis and ability to troubleshoot
- Any knowledge of the following would also be beneficial: web filtering, email security, unified threat management, two factor authentication, VPN, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, fibre technologies, radio, fibre
The role as a network engineer will require a full, valid driving license in addition a disclosure and barring service (DBS) clearance is required before commencement as a network engineer.
A positive attitude and the desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly is essential, as training and development (including professional certifications such as JNCIP / CCNP will be invested in the successful Network Engineer. Please click apply now for a quick turnaround.
£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year