This is an exciting time to join Bell as we’re going through a planned growth period due to our strong performance with our enviable client list.
About the Job
We’re looking for experienced Network Engineers to join on a Fix term basis. You’ll be based out of the customer site in Knutsford.
- To work for the Solutions Design and Delivery team to ensure efficient delivery of the projects in a variety of Network technologies including LAN, WAN, SDN, Wireless, Load Balancing and Security.
- Work with Key stakeholders and Project Managers to create Low level designs which adhere to defined architectural standards.
- Delivery Engineer is responsible for ensuring that any designs are implemented in line with current architecture and documentation is fit for purpose.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of the Project tasks.
- Work with global support teams to transition knowledge of individual deliveries.
- Solution engineer is responsible for design, build and deployment activities to deliver appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements within budget and governance framework.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more network technologies and working knowledge across some other network technologies.
- Ensure compliance to all GTIS disciplines including participation in governance, change management and risk/audit requirements.
- Experience in designing and delivering network solutions in a regulated industry or large organization.
- Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources and consolidating into an end-to-end solution.
- Experience in multiple stakeholder and vendor management
- The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation.
- Detailed understanding of products from vendors such as: Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Fortinet.
- Preferred experience in Software Defined Network implementation
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing or supporting complex networks.
- In-Depth technical understanding of the following technologies:
- Cisco Routing and Switching (Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP)
- Fortigate Firewalls