DRD Communications, a rapidly expanding cloud services company primarily providing telephony services for businesses, require a network engineer.
- Involvement in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of all IT infrastructure components. Your responsibilities will be primarily focused on networking technologies.
- Assisting the support team with escalated tickets that are networking related.
- Working with the infrastructure team to find where improvements can be made in the core network and then implementing those changes.
- Maintain network documentation.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for technology, who is self-motivated to keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of CCNA level networking topics.
- Some hands-on experience with networking devices.
- Knowledge of other infrastructure components such as firewalls, virtualisation, operating systems and load balancers.
You will work with:
- Cisco IOS.
- VoIP telephony (SIP).
- Windows Server.
- Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS).
- Wholesale DSL networks.
You will be based in our Croydon office, just outside East Croydon train station. 20 days of holiday plus your birthday off.
Salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.