Ashberry Recruitment is looking for a NetSuite Functional Specialist for our Blackburn based client.
Our client provides operational and software systems advice, consultancy, implementation, training and ongoing support services. You will need to collaborate with our Project Managers effectively and have some prior experience of Finance, Sales and Operational workflow processes to build scalable NetSuite solutions. You will be an integral part of the project team for NetSuite ERP implementations.
The role offers flexibility with the ability to offer a split of office and home working days. You will be required to travel and work on customer sites supporting implementations and projects across the UK.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement quality solutions using NetSuite’s native functionality, Workflows, and
- Design process documentation supporting complex and scalable custom solutions and
- Manage end-to-end enhancement projects with stakeholders across retail, manufacturing and finance
- Troubleshoot process, application and functional issues, and manage these alongside our support
- Grow your technical and functional expertise in NetSuite, Celigo and auxiliary SaaS
- Train our NetSuite end-users and provide ad-hoc functional support when
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent years of industry experience
- Involvement in 2-4 NetSuite implementations (including previous exposure to Oneworld)
- Functional experience with Ecommerce, Manufacturing and Financial processes in NetSuite
- 2+ years of industry experience preferable including NetSuite development experience with SuiteScript and Suiteflow
- Excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- Ability to build good relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and
- Basic understanding of the system integration capabilities of NetSuite
- Proven track record of delivery
- High attention to detail
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience with data migration
- NetSuite Certification such as ERP Consultant Certification or Administrator Certification desirable (certification support will be offered to suitable candidates)
- Ability to write and review process documentation and design specifications to support the NetSuite scoping process
- Expertise in Celigo iPaaS and prior experience in building NetSuite integrations with Celigo Smartconnectors (further training will be offered)
- Deep understanding of NetSuite Architecture and related technologies
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Although this is quite a technical and specific role, candidates with a similar experience will be considered for this opportunity.