£40,000 : £60,000 (Neg / DOE) + Benefits
Experienced .NET Software Engineer needed with strong C#, .Net, experience to join a vibrant and forward-thinking organisation based in Derby (off A52/Close M1 junction Jct 25).
A superb career opportunity to work with fast growing leading award winning organisation.
Start ideally in April/May 2019.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent experience designing and developing enterprise software.
- 5-7+ years of experience developing .NET Web applications (.Net Framework 4.52+) in a commercial environment.
- C# and Object-Orientated programming.
- Being part of an integrated Agile team responsible for designing and delivering
- MVC, Razor.
- Dependency Injection (Ninject), Nuget Packages (EPPlus, NewtonsoftJson)
- MSSQL 2012+ and any other RDBMSs
- Understand, design and develop abstract concepts that are driven from real use cases.
- An ability to write clear, simple and understand code.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Education to the level of a Bachelor?s degree (2:1 or above) in a scientific field, or equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing both new products, modules or features and extending existing ones in line with the provided specifications.
- Researching new techniques and technologies
- Develop and encourage personal development and Microsoft certification of team members
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Enhance best practice development principles including code control and peer review within Visual Studio 2017 framework
- Writing code that adheres to the team?s coding best practices and patterns, ensuring your code can be easily understood and extended by the others
- Accurately providing estimates and feedback on your progress
- Diagnosing and rectifying defects in your code and the code of the others
- Participating in the project Scrum sessions
- Lead regular development team review sessions where you can provide feedback and suggestions on processes.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including?
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
call in for more details