We are currently looking for a dynamic
National Sales Manager (M/F)
for the UK Wholesale market.
- Develop a complete market mapping.
- Develop a sales and marketing channel strategy for our Tapworks brand. Drive & implement after validation.
- Active search for and realize the acquisition of new key distributors and profitably develop these accounts.
- Personally handle the commercial relationship with the key merchants.
- Convey a positive and professional image of the company with all stakeholders.
- Supervise and develop the field sales team (2-3 people).
- Create a spirit of teamwork and cohesion throughout the department.
- Warrant close cooperation and communication between the team, and cross-functionally with the other departments.
- Provide professional support to the internal desk officers in difficult customer-situations.
- Analyze the support needs of each of the sales team members, and implement coaching and training in the field.
- Prepare and run regular inspiring meetings with the sales force, set the focus areas for progress and generally ensure the professional development of the team.
- You will report to the UK Country Manager.
- Completed business or commercial education or similar.
- Several years of sales experience, ideally in wholesale or HVAC sales channel.
- Experience in negotiations with national key accounts.
- Experience in Marketing, especially market mapping and strategy.
- Significant experience in managing sales teams.
- Structured and result-oriented way of working.
- Extremely high customer orientation.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivational & inspiring personality.
- Energetic, inventive and positive.
- Perseverant with integrity and honesty.
- High flexibility, commitment, self-motivation and resilience.
- Good PC skills.
- Driving license.
- Attractive salary package consisting of a fixed and variable portion.
- Company car.
- Modern communication tools.
- Working in an ambitious and international company with a flat organization structure.
- Good development opportunities.
EcoWater Systems has been making cleaner and softer water for homes since 1925. Today, we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of residential water treatment systems. EcoWater Systems is a member company of The Marmon Group, an international company of over 180 autonomous manufacturing and service companies and a subsidiary of the Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Please send your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Tags: sales manager, sales management, wholesale, market mapping, sales strategy, marketing strategy, new business development, acquisition, account management, commercial, leadership, team manager, team management, business management, negotiate, negotiation