Great opportunity in Oxford / Reading for a Customer Service expert with experience in developing Continuous Improvement initiatives within a Contact Centre environment.
Making sure that every customer has an incredible service experience is vital for any business and even more so for this highly successful specialist distribution organisation with a discerning customer base.
This is a national role which reports to the Managing Director. The successful candidate will act as the subject matter expert for customer service / client services for multiple distribution sites, each having its own Contact Centre managed by the Site General Manager. This role has no direct reports but will set the Standards for Customer Service / engagement across all sites and manage a wide range of customer Service / Customer Experience improvement projects. Fantastic care and a positive customer experience are the major principles of this business and you will be the cornerstone of this ethos within the Call Centres; developing longer-term Customer Service strategies and leading Customer Service improvements at a national level. You will also play an essential role in ensuring performance is optimised - analysing efficiencies, individual performances and quality along with contributing to financial analysis and budgetary controls.
We are really talent spotting here and looking for the best there is! You will know just how to get the best out of people and be skilled at getting teams of differing personalities to completely commit and be engaged in their roles. In a nutshell, you will be the kind of person who knows what to do to make sure these Contact Centres are highly productive but still fun places to work! You will:
- Already be an experienced and successful Contact Centre Manager with experience of delivering Customer Service improvements, ideally with multi-site management experience.
- Have excellent experience of measuring Call Centre KPIs associated with Agent effectiveness and Call Centre efficiency
- Be a team player but work equally well while operating alone.
- Have communication and people skills second to none - a real relationship builder.
- Come with a wealth of experience in change management and Continuous Improvement development within a service environment, ideally from within the distribution and Logistics sector.
- Will be happy to challenge the status quo through influencing and negotiation.
- Be focused and driven and ready to rev-up the game and get results.
If you know what we've been talking about, are already relishing the challenge and fancy being part of a great organisation then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you - apply today!
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives - every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.
£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year
Car and benefits
Car and benefits