You'll join the team that takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business.
As an Analyst, you'll look closely at the detail of how our business is run and how we're performing. It's about using the information we have for financial planning and seeing first-hand the impact you're making to our success. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Data Protection Analyst
Do you have a passion for Data Protection?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Protection Analyst to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Working within a growing team, you'll play a key role in leading on International and National initiatives, supporting the business in meeting its obligations towards data protection.
You'll need to be a confident communicator, highly organised and have a passion for Data Protection and Privacy. It's a role that's full of variety and challenges, requiring a talented individual who is able to work within a busy team.
- Supporting and promoting compliance with data privacy legislation and best practice
- Involvement in International and National strategic data protection initiatives
- Engaging with project teams to advise on privacy controls (including the completion of data privacy impact assessments) and mitigation of risks
- Conducting root cause analysis in relation to personal data breaches and identifying remedial actions
- Identifying and proposing steps to address compliance gaps or deficiencies ahead of implementing agreed measures
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience within the Data Protection / Privacy field
- Previous Project Management experience ideally within a similar role
- Ability to undertake business needs of analysis
- Project Management certification
- Strong communicator, excellent time management and detail orientated attributes
- Proactive approach with a desire to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal / external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Privacy related qualifications / certification, i.e. International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Degree level education - 2:1 or higher is preferred
- Understanding of information technologies and data securities