Top 4 NAM opportunity with a globally recognised health and beauty business based on the outskirts of London. A company with huge ambitions, a highly collaborative culture and mature approach to flexible working.
Within this role, you will be accountable for one of their biggest customers. You will be expected to manage a complex portfolio of globally recognised brands, driving growth across a Top4 account whilst also taking on the mentorship of a high potential NAE.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent commercial understanding combined with previous account management experience
- Must have P&L understanding and be competent negotiating a JBP.
- Top 4 OR High Street experience is essential.
- Relevant knowledge of Health & beauty, OTC or Pharma preferred.
- Must be demonstrate a strong team mentality and be able to work collaboratively both with internal and external stakeholders at a multitude of levels
- Show tenacity, drive and a desire to learn.
- Be degree educated
+ Car Allowance & Bonus