Commercial / National Account Manager (Retail E-commerce)
£37 - £43k Band, 20% Bonus Plus Car and Package
Location: Northamptonshire to Hampshire Sites
About Your Role: Commercial Account Manager
In this exciting new role, reporting to the Commercial Director, you'll be responsible for managing and developing strong relationships with e-Commerce national accounts, promoting brand loyalty and engagement. If you're looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing business and category market-leader, while advancing your career, then please read on!
You'll need to be confident, resilient, numerate and comfortable working under your own initiative. Your success will be defined by your ability to build and sustain relationships with our retail e-commerce customers.
Core Competencies include customer focus, process& Change management and leadership
-Maximising client relationships - focus on satisfaction, retention and profitability
-Lead a small team of Account Support Executives to deliver effective client reviews
-Create and Manage account management plans
- Negotiate commercial terms and margin - leading renewals and pricing strategy
- Meet regularly with customers to maximise revenue
- Manage budgets to deliver commercial results
- Forecast accurately using data analysis to help hit targets
- Build and deliver budgets for individual customers, quarterly forecasts and customer plans.
- Create and manage forecasts - including weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- Build and sustain customer relationships
- Negotiate all elements of pricing (case cost), terms and promotions
Does this sound like you?
- Experience within Account Management within Supply Chain, Retail E-Commerce or FMCG sector
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiator, experienced in sales and developing businessExcellent networking skills
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
£37,000.00 - £43,000.00 per year
Car and 20% Bonus
Car and 20% Bonus