I’ve got an exciting sales opportunity with a globally leading health and beauty businesses based in the South. They are renowned for their collaboration with customers, extensive training and development scheme and this is a fantastic feeder role into their business.
As an NAE within their business, core responsibilities will include:
- Managing external contact with the retailer and attending customer meetings with NAM.
- Providing ongoing data analysis to update JBP’s and promotional activity, as well as analysis of direct competitors
- Supporting on invoicing and account administration
- Working closely on a daily basis with both internal and external stakeholders
The perfect candidate will be:
- Degree educated
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in either fmcg or retail
- Previous Top4 experience is a bonus but not essential
This role will suit a driven graduate, with some industry experience, looking to join a business with world class training and endless career opportunities.