National Account Executive
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK. Delivering to a variety of customers in both the private and public sector from small independent cafe owners, local health trusts and schools to national hotel and restaurant chains.
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a National Account Executive for a leading account based at their head office in Epsom.
The National Account Executive will report into the Senior National Account Manager. This key position for their head office requires and dynamic individual who is keen to learn and develop their own skill sets. This is a Monday to Friday role operating normal office hours
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a defined portfolio of key customer client groups with the wider account
- Identify opportunities within the defined portfolio and wider account, to achieve planned growth
- Manage category and product switches
- Project manage special events and new client roll-outs
- Understand the needs of the customer and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Industry and product knowledge
- Knowledge of customers in the wider food retail and catering industry.
- Uses a consultative approach to sell the benefits of Bunzl Catering Supplies to clients.
- Regular review meetings at the customers' head office and client sites, to build relationships and identify opportunities.
- Review compliance within the customer portfolio and the use of GAP analysis
- Track bespoke stock value and ensure products are sold within agreed timescales.
Skills & Experience
Candidates are sought who the drive to achieve results in a friendly and collaborative manner, but always maintain quality and standards. You will have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others, working within standard operating procedures. You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be able to prioritise and seek-out backlog of work. Ideally, this person will have an external sales background, however the desire to learn and be open to new ideas and challenges is of utmost importance.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com