Greetings from Purview Services.
Purview Services founded in 2010 with the mission to provide best-in-class IT consultancy services across the globe. We are a specialist IT consultancy offering services through our consultants/experts on a contingency basis in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. We work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients across the globe in all sectors.
We offer the full range of consultancy services including staff augmentation (permanent and temporary staffing solutions), management of advertising campaigns, on-site recruitment and master vendor services. In addition to that we are an expert in providing Salesforce, Cloud Computing, Digital and Database Services solutions across the globe. Our burgeoning client list includes software houses, consultancy practices and end-users.
We have few multiple urgent Salesforce openings in London and Scotland, here are the details:
· Salesforce Developer
· Salesforce Lead
· Salesforce Admin
· Salesforce Architect
Permanent / Fulltime / Contract (All options open)
· Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
· Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience and overall experience of 6-7 years
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
· Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
· Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.
· Excellent Communication with Customer and Client.
6 to 7 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment. Salesforce Developer Certification and Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred. Experience in the business areas of manufacturing and/or sales preferred but not required.
· Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
· Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
· Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
· Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance