Purview Consulting Services founded in 2010 in Edinburgh, Scotland with the mission to provide best-in-class IT consultancy services across the globe and with focus and expertise in providing technology based Business transformation solutions. We aspire to be the leader in providing these solutions to transform the Businesses for enhanced performance.
We are specialised in Staff Augmentation, IT Managed Services, Salesforce, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, Payments SMEs, Database Services and Product Development. Our main area of expertise is providing IT and Non IT Recruitment processes and related services for Growing / start-up companies and large MNCs’ based out of UK, EU, US and Asia Pacific.
We offer the full range of consultancy services including staff augmentation (permanent and temporary staffing solutions), management of advertising campaigns, on-site recruitment and master vendor services. In addition to that we are an expert in providing Salesforce, Cloud Computing, Digital and Database Services solutions across the globe. Our burgeoning client list includes software houses, consultancy practices and end-users.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and resourceful Junior/Graduate Software Developer to join our team. This is an ideal role for an individual who is keen to start or develop their career in a rapidly growing and exciting technology space.
We're looking for a problem solver, with a familiarity with any kind or level of programming. Training will be provided for anyone that doesn’t see themselves as a programmer already.
Position: Junior/Graduate Developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Perm
Location: London, UK
Relevant Skills & Knowledge
To be considered for this position, you must:
· Be an analytical and creative thinker, with strong problem solving skills.
· Have the drive to build great software, coupled with the desire to continue learning new technologies.
· Possess strong technical skills in one or more programming languages with enthusiasm.
· Ideally have some programming experience
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· A passion for software development, and enjoys learning new skills and emerging technologies, who likes to keep up to date on the latest ideas.
· High levels of motivation, initiative and enthusiasm.
· Good interpersonal skills, ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
· Motivated to improve own technical skills and share knowledge.
· Committed to delivering quality results on a challenging schedule.
· Eligible to work full-time in the UK.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· BSc/MSc degree in an appropriate subject, e.g. Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering
· Other relevant IT professional qualifications or experience.
· Strong analytics / IT background abilities.
· Interest or experience in programming in any language