Are you interested in being part of a growing business?
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity?
Do you have excellent multi maintenance skills from a Managed Services/Facilities background, with a positive proactive attitude?
In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive.
You will be working with the team in a brand new research facility. Ensuring that the planned maintenance is delivered to the highest standards and to the requirements of the client. Working on a day shift rota communication is key with the team to ensure continuity of the work.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Regular and structured communication with contract team members and management to ensure continuity of work between shifts.
- Adhere to both client and our procedures and policies, risk assessments and method statements
- Available to work overtime as required by the contract (typically two Saturdays per month)
- Respond to Building Management System alarms (BMS), and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of CAFM task sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that subcontractors are appropriately supervised to comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all our colleagues, clients team members and end users where appropriate.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of us is presented to clients and end users, exhibiting high levels of customer service in the delivery of work.
Multi-skilled Shift Engineer | Facilities | Maintenance | BMS | CAFM | Electrical | Mechanical
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and technical documentation
- Excellent customer facing skills
- 3+ years working in a commercial building services environment
- Demonstrate a logical and effective approach to fault finding and problem solving
- Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent trade-based qualifications
- British Standard BS 7671 "Requirements for Electrical Installations" accreditation
- Other trade related qualification relevant to the building services environment
- Experience of working in critical environments
- IOSH working safely
- Basic Competence with IT including MS Office, E-mail and Smartphones/handheld devices
We are a multi-faceted engineering services and construction business. Our core expertise is in the development of buildings and facilities with business critical engineering systems.
We deliver a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of commercial property owners operating in a number of industry sectors. From design and construction to fit-out and maintenance, we provide a bespoke solution to every client project.
We offer clients a first-class service at all times, operating with transparency and integrity. We are proud to provide excellence as standard and its our mission to be recognised as leading our industry in service and innovation through engineering and business excellence.
Our defining quality is our ability to manage projects by keeping our clients' needs at the heart of everything we do. We take a collaborative and integrated approach to each of our four core business areas:
- Engineering Projects
- Service & Maintenance
- Interior Fit Out
- Professional Services