Field Service Engineer (FMCG Packaging/Manufacturing)
Up to £35,000 + Van + Package
Techsearch are working with a uk market leading co-pack and FMCG Packaging client who is looking for enthusiastic and customer oriented NORTH WEST REGIONAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER to join their team in the north west (Deeside,Port Salford and Skelmersdale).
In this role, you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
You will act as an ambassador and help maintain the company's reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That's why we consider this role to be of great importance.
In this position, you will be travelling within the Northwestern region of the UK, and thus, you need to be flexible.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide installation, commissioning, and preventive maintenance services on Packaging Equipment as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant;
- Execute hands-on preventative and corrective maintenance activities to maximise system performance;
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services on site and by telephone;
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems;
- Conducts production supervision and training of customer personnel on packaging equipment.
Who are we looking for - Attitude & Qualifications:
We are looking for a customer and service oriented person, a true self-starter with the drive and initiative to act decisively. You are a true team player with high commitment and you are challenged to handle customer expectations. Ideally, you have well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to apply structure and priority to duties. Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issues.
We believe you have a technical educational background and relevant technical experience for at least 3 years, including experience from PLC systems/control and servo drives. A working knowledge of Rockwell automation equipment would also be considered as an advantage. You are familiar with the interaction automation-mechanics in equipment. If you have worked in the food industry, it's seen as beneficial.
A good command of English (written and oral) as well as developed MS Office skills are required.
A valid driving license and willingness to travel, including on-call work on nights and at weekends is essential.
£34,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year