- Responsible to the Operations Manager, and/or Assistant Operations Manager
- Maintain amusement rides, equipment and systems to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles within fields of:
- welding; milling; turning; hydraulics; pneumatics.
- Assist in erection, dismantling and storage of various amusement rides and equipment.
- Investigate equipment failures, difficulties and to diagnose faulty operation, and to repair accordingly.
- Work in a safe manner regarding self, work colleagues and members of the public, using all tools and equipment under health & safety regulations.
- Operations at times will include working at height using correct PPE and procedures.
- Maintain all work equipment and tools used.
- Continually monitor, appraise and test and certify Ride Operators in correct ride operation.
- Flexibility must be evident with regard to different types of work and duties that may be required.
Knowledge & Experience Required: –
- Principles of Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
- Engineering Principles of welding, milling, and turning
- Power Transmission
- Health & Safety
Salary - DOE