Job title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias - Bakery
Location: Warrington, Chester, Macclesfield, Crewe
Salary: Up to £38,000 plus excellent benefits
Hours: Double Days, 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
- Are you an apprentice trained electrically biased multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience of working with high volume bakery manufacturing equipment (mixers, moulders, ovens, slicers, chillers, conveyors) would be ideal.
- Are you qualified to HNC/BTEC or an equivalent in the electrical discipline?
- Do you have experience within the Food Manufacturing sector or other FMCG engineering environment?
- Do you possess excellent fault finding skills and are you able to demonstrate experience of planned and reactive maintenance work with basic PLC knowledge.
- Are you self-motivated, a good team player and have the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Would you like to join a Food Group with an impeccable reputation as an employer and with genuine career prospects?
- To provide a hands on role resolving immediate problems ensuring continuity of production and limitation of waste or damaged product.
- Proactively identify and solve problems on the plants to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Keep up-to-date with Best Practice and CI Initiatives.
- To document all breakdowns and repairs into the computerised Shire system in the database.
- To utilise the planned preventive maintenance system to ensure all the production equipment is maintained regularly.
- To aid in project work when requested by the Senior engineers.
- To ensure technical investigations into all breakdowns establishing the route cause analysis and the remedial action required.
- Ensure compliance with all the statutory requirement including all Health and Safety issues.
- To work safely at all times using the correct PPE as required in the risk assessments for each particular task.
- To communicate to the production shift manager indicating realistic timescales on major breakdowns to keep production informed of the progress of the breakdown.
- Well established with an excellent reputation within the food industry.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Producer of a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers.
- Considerable recent investment and growth with an ambitious 5 year growth plan.
- Full time - Double Days, 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
- Salary - Up to £38,000 plus contributory pension scheme, healthcare cashplan, life assurance, and more.
up to £38,000.00 per year