This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country’s leading Retail Display Installation providers.
Within this role you will become an integral part of representing our organisation’s installation, surveys and merchandising and will build big relationships with a number of high profile clients (and their accompanying store staff) within your region.
Why Work for Us?
In return for your hard work and commitment to our three core business values, you can expect the following:
- Company van
- Fuel card (business-use only)
- Company mobile phone
- Competitive salary/holiday allowance
- Acknowledgement in our reward and recognition scheme
- Development opportunities & career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service award
- Birthday off work
- Bank Holidays off
- Point of Sale and Retail Display installation
- Travelling within your region to visit retailers
- Responsibility for stock personally assigned to you
- Ensuring standards are maintained and on-site issues resolved efficiently
- Full and clean Driving License
- Ability to work 8am-6pm
- Flexibility to stay out overnight to provide cover if/when needed
- Fair to strong installation experience
- Ability to work with confidence around clients and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Determination to deliver work to a high standard
We look forward to reviewing your application!