We are currently recruiting for a Electrical / AC bias Mobile Engineer to join us to help maintain various of our high-end commercial contracts based across Inverness. In these professional environments across multiple sites you will be responsible for ensuring the company delivers its contractual obligations on time whilst maintaining all electrical and mechanical site-based equipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules.
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner.
- Production of technical and situational reports as required.
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the Company can be compliant with its contractual obligations at all times
- Carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner at all times
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients at all times.
- Participation in the call out rota.
- Writing activity reports in line with Company procedures accurately and timely.
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified
- Attending team meetings/briefings as requested at all times
- Provide resident site cover for holiday and sickness as required in order for the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations. This may be at very short notice
- To provide accurate time sheet information weekly and on time
- To ensure that the Company is presented in a good light at all times.
- To escalate any major site issues or incidents to your line manager asap once noticed.
- To manage Integral sub-contractors whilst working on site
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk and/or management team
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities within the Company.
- Actively participate in the health and safety processes required under the Company policies and procedures on portfolio including, but not limited to, accident investigation, reporting, risk assessments and auditing
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are handled, stored and used with due regard to the relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Any other reasonable instruction from the Contract Manager or his Line Managers.
- Co-operating with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Level 3 - City & Guilds - AC, HVAC or Electrical/ Mechanical
- F-Gas Certificate
- 17/18th Edition IEE
- Health & Safety awareness is necessary
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of IT packages including Outlook, Word etc
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at our cost.